Tuesday 3 November 2015

Cristiano Ronaldo ; I AM THE BEST




Cristiano Ronaldo has not discounted leaving Real Madrid, saying his future is still undecided. The 30-year-old has consistently connected with moves far from the Spanish side, with his previous club Manchester United regularly touted as a likely destination.

Ronaldo, whose agreement with Real Madrid lapses in 2018, has not yet chose what way his career will take next.  However, he isn't offering any pledges about completing his playing days at the Santiago Bernabéu where Real play Paris Saint-Germain in the Champions League on Tuesday. 

 Asked by the German magazine Kicker on the off chance that he could leave, Ronaldo answered: "Why not? I'm a Real Madrid player right now, yet you can never know. You must do what makes you upbeat. No one recognizes what will happen tomorrow. Whatever I can say is that I will dependably give my best for my club and Portugal." 

That best may be sufficient to acquire him a third progressive Ballon d'Or in January, despite the fact that Lionel Messi is viewed by numerous as the top pick, having awed in Barcelona's treble-winning season. 

Ronaldo, Real's record goalscorer, has no questions which he supposes is the best player on the planet.  Ronaldo said; "Maybe for you the best is Messi, another may believe it's Andrés Iniesta. I regard that however for me I'm the best." 

Madrid host Paris St-Germain in the Champions League game today Tuesday the 3rd November 20115.
A win for either side would procure a spot in the last 16 ought to Malmo lose at Shakhtar do.

Is he the best ? what do you think ? 
hmmm for me hmmmmmm Lips sealed, lol but he's surly one of the best..

No comments:

Post a Comment