Tuesday 20 October 2015

Yaya Nags Again....








Yaya Toure says he is annoyed he isn't getting the appreciation he feels he warrants in England.

Honestly, am forced to ask, What does Yaya need? Yaya claims he hasn't got enough recognition for urging Manchester City to two Premier League titles and FA Cup and Capital One Cup triumphs since his £24m move from Barcelona in 2010.
Alright, hang tight, aren't you paid to win trophies?

Moreover, the 32-year-old is so enraged by this, that he doesn't need any of his kids incorporated into football.

Toure said: "I needn't bother with them to experience everything that I have experienced. It has hurt me.

"Looking at for them - that is the thing that I told the missus. You know, everyone assumes I am cheery: I have won titles, stores of money, in any case, no, I am not happy."

Toure was one of City's star men two seasons former when he hit 24 goals to assist his team winning the Barclay Cup and Capital One Cup

Toure said he scored 12 goals paying little mind to the way he exited the club to join his national team that was playing in the African Cup of Nations; he was out for around two months, yet everybody censures him for not scoring the same number of goals as last season?

Yaya also said he Scored 24 goals, 20 in the Premier League (in 2014/14), and nobody said it. No affirmation, no trophy, nothing. He is despised.

"Here (in England), when it is loathsome, they push it, when it's incredible, they leave that in the jail. They have always used their little schedules to trouble me, to separation me.


"Us, the Africans, when we do awesome work, we are happy to be rewarded for that. When we get recognized for our real worth, we advance further. That is the thing that I accept.

"For a couple reasons. in 2010 When I came to City, I heard numerous people say, here, that I was going to murder football!

The Ivorian went ahead to remind us when he left Barcelona; he wasn't regularly playing yet English press anticipated that he would come and begin scoring "The press were talking about my pay and saying that it was a disrespect to other players.

Ok, Enough Yaya !!! you beginning to sound like a spoilt baby, What exactly do you need? People are getting tired of your constant recognition nagging. Just play football already, please.

Your thoughts, Yaya to get more recognition, or should Toure just play football and give this appreciation talks a rest?

11 comments:

  1. Let me be the first to write and congratulate you even though I know nothing abt football.
    Oya, wey the palmwine and isi ewu to wash am?

    This is Chioma Powers ������

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let me be the first to write and congratulate you even though I know nothing abt football.
    Oya, wey the palmwine and isi ewu to wash am?

    This is Chioma Powers ������

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is rich for God sake, What else does he want, he is recognized very well. please if he can come and take my recognition while he give me his money..ask him to chose one. Chinedu .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. isn't it funny that people we admire a lot aren't happy ? Life tho

      Delete
  4. Freedom of speech....to say how he feels.....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Chinny! Chinny! Chinny! That's the motivational name that urges me to succeed. Am so loving this site. For me, Linda Ikeji can be on pause now, a new charming blogger is in town. Yaaaaaaa! Hit the football news, baby! #wink.. From Nuli Trouble.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice one Nenye.

    ReplyDelete