Thursday 19 November 2015

Eto'o-My Heart Is Bleeding Again In Front Of Such Atrocities. Changes Profile To Nigerian Flag



After the two bomb blast that went off in Nigeria few hours ago, the former Barcelona star, went to his social media platforms, Facebook and Instagram to commiserate with Nigeria, he had this say.

"My heart is bleeding again in front of such atrocities. What an injustice! My most saddened thoughts go towards my brothers and sisters in Nigeria, victims of repeated violence, such as the explosions that took placed in Kano and Yola, yesterday and the day before. As I have stressed it during my speech at the ‪#‎YWBall‬ last month, we must become aware and fight indifference, to aspire to peace. ‪#‎PrayForNigeria"‬

He further changed his profile picture to the Nigerian flag.
Thank you Eto'o for, we all need to join our voices against Boko Haram and Terrorists all over the world.

#FightTerriosim

No comments:

Post a Comment