Monday 21 December 2015

France-Based Kyei Will Love To Play For The Black Stars Of Ghana



France Under 21 striker Grejohn Kyei would consider playing for Ghana at global senior level - if the West African nation came calling.

The 20-year-old youngster, who plays his club football in France for Reims, is qualified to be a national player for the Black Stars because his parents are Ghanaians.

Under Fifa rules, he is allowed to switch because he has not yet played for a nation's senior national group.

What's more, in spite of scoring on his introduction for the French U-21 side, Kyei has not restrained speaking to Ghana later on.

"Later on, if Ghana do call me then I need to take into concentration at that choice because you can't close entryways
 I was born in France however my parents are from Ghana, which means I could just vow my football pledge to one nation," Kyei said in an interview with BBC Sport.

However, he said, "if Ghana do call me then I need to take a gander at that international alternative because you can't close doors to opportunities.

"I know without a doubt that my parents will be excited on the off chance that it happens, at this time, I can just give my best to what is before me [France and Reims]."

In any case, for the occasion, Kyei, who has scored two class goals and racked up three, helps this season, is concentrating on building up himself with Reims.

"My concentrate at this moment is just on club football as I keep on building up myself at Reims." he said

Kyei started his football career at Reims by playing for the U-15, U-16 and U-17 classes. He shone in the U19 group and the store side that earned him an expert contract in April 2014.

His first French league goal came against champions Paris St Germain last season 2014/15 season.

No comments:

Post a Comment