Wednesday 24 February 2016

John Ogu's Letter to His Hapoel beer sheva Fans

John Ogu assures his fans, he isn't leaving Hapoel beer sheva anytime soon.

Apparently there are some top European league move media rumors for the summer for john. John is currently on fire, playing so well and dominating in the middle of the park. We are certain he will be a plus for any European top club.

Here is his short but heart felt letter to his 
Hapoel beer sheva FC fans.

"To my Dear Fans,I have this to say.I go on the street and people say to me don't leave us or stay .The question to be asked is Who is leaving?who says he wants to leave?
My dear fans,I moved here last season and all I get is love and support from everyone of you.i Feel blessed to represent you and give my all for the club.Let focus on the target this season and don't allow anyone including the media to distract our goals this season.

I Love Hapoel beer sheva and I repeat,I will do all this season to achieve our goals..
God bless us"

Oh well, we wait, only time will tell.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment